Membership Applicant Invitation
Membership prerequisites include a minimum of ten (10) years of verifiable investigative experience for regular members (time-in-experience waived for Apprentice Applicants). All applicants must have a recommendation for membership by an active member in good standing. Additional information and requirements are set forth in the application below or in the Apprentice Brochure.
Within the application, under the caption “Investigative Specialties,” please be prepared to identify your top three specialized skills, certifying that you possess the education, training or hands-on experience to be qualified in the skill(s) selected. We also maintain a list of foreign language capability at S-4/R-4 or higher level, so please list all that apply (English is understood by all members.) We also ask all members to provide a resume in a specified format for easy reference when project inquiries are fielded by Intellenet headquarters.
Please note the Bylaws and two separate Codes of Conduct/Ethics are contained herein for your review and acceptance. The Conduct Code pertains to standards between members and the Ethics Code to Clients.
This invitation is valid for 30 days. Membership opportunity is offered only once.
Regular Member (Ten years’ experience) Fee: A one-time non-refundable application fee of $25.00 and the annual dues ($150.00) are needed to complete the online application. Applicants may pay online by credit/debit card or if preferred, a check, drawn on a US bank, or money order may be mailed to Intellenet at P.O. Box 350, Gladwyne, PA 19035. Note: you will need to identify your payment method prior to beginning the online application below.
Apprentice Member (Three years’ experience) Fee: A one-time non-refundable application fee of $25.00 and the annual dues ($75.00) are needed to complete the online application. Apprentice applicants must select the Check method of payment below. Either mail a $100 check to Intellenet at P.O. Box 350, Gladwyne, PA 19035, noting “Apprentice App” in the memo section, or send payment directly via PayPal to Intellenet@intellenetwork.org noting “Apprentice App”.
INTELLENET MEMBERSHIPS ARE ON A CALENDAR YEAR BASIS.
INTELLENET operates as a closeknit association. We are an alliance of experienced professional investigators adhering to a set of By-Laws and a Code of Conduct that stress ethical, professional and expert conduct. Member capabilities, reputations and accomplishments are sustained by membership in INTELLENET. Multi-faceted skills are acquired or enhanced by many seminars, conventions and training experiences available through INTELLENET activities and other related associations.
INTELLENET members number over 600, with at least one agent in every U.S. state. Additionally, INTELLENET has members in more than 70 foreign countries with affiliates throughout the entire world — North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East, Australia, etc.
The INTELLENET Supplemental Support List which is also available on our website contains a list of seasoned and highly qualified specialists in their fields of expertise including forensic expertise who are available to assist Intellenet members.
INTELLENET Membership Application Instructions & Requirements
- All Applicants MUST be recommended by an active member.
- All regular Applicants MUST possess at least 10 Years’ Experience – Significant former, verifiable experience in investigations. (List details under Investigative History.) Time-in-experience waived for Apprentice Applicants.
- All Applicants MUST meet licensing and business requirements in the state/country of operation. (Be prepared to upload or physically mail appropriate documents.)
- All Applicants MUST carry minimum insurance (General Liability and Errors and Omissions) in amount of $1,000,000 (one million dollars) and/or be bonded where required. (Again, be prepared to upload or physically mail these documents.)
- Application fee of $175.00 ($100 for Apprentice Application), drawn on a US bank, must accompany application. Fee includes first year of membership and application fee of $25.00.
- All provisions of the Bylaws and Code of Conduct/Ethics must be acknowledged as read, understood and accepted.
- The scope of the background investigation will be of sufficient depth to verify currency of PI license (if applicable), financial stability, reputation, moral and ethical character.
- Any record of felony convictions or misdemeanor conviction involving crimes of moral turpitude may result in disapproval of application.
- Intellenet has established an Arbitration Board to address member complaints (See Bylaws).
- Please feel free to contact Intellenet HQ at (844) 714-3311, (610) 490-8945 or email: email@example.com if you have any questions or desire additional information before completing this online application.
To complete this online application enter all data requested below, review and include an acknowledgement of the By Laws, Codes of Conduct/Ethics; copies of your license, insurance and bond if applicable and provide payment.