Board Accredited Investigator
Why Become a Board Accredited Investigator?
The Board Accredited Investigator certification is simply the total commitment to professionalism that an Investigator/security professional can make in their career.
Maintaining a BAI certification, requires the designee to be involved in a serious commitment to voluntary ongoing continuing education for themselves and other practicing investigative professionals with whom they interact. Additionally, the BAI Board is hopeful that BAI’s will become involved in leadership roles of local, state, international, and specialty professional investigative associations throughout the world, and sharing their passion for advancement through knowledge.
The most dedicated and experienced professional investigators on a worldwide basis will be involved in this program. BAI’s will set the standard for an investigator’s professional’s excellence which will be recognized and sought by clients and the legal community. The BAI credential provides objective proof of professional knowledge and experience combined with the highest level of ethics.
WHY CHOOSE AN INTELLENET CERTIFICATION?
Intellenet is the first international professional investigative association to offer a unique credential specifically designed for professional investigators including Investigative agency management, developed by practitioners for practitioners.
BAI Certification provides a technical and financial edge.
- Demonstrable proof of experience and professional competence.
- Expanded professional network and opportunities to showcase your expertise at professional and global events.
- Independent validation of an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Backing of the world’s most respected association of investigative professionals.
- Continuing education requirements for certification offer assurance that practitioners will remain current with best practices.
- Certification indicates mastery/competency as measured against a defensible set of standards, usually by application or examination.